Committed To Making An Impact
At Swift Transportation, we are committed to our corporate responsibilities as an industry leader and global citizen. To achieve this, we seek to influence for good the areas of safety, human rights, environmental stewardship, and innovation in technological advancements.
- Knight-Swift Charities Network, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work, provides important fundraising and unlimited volunteer opportunities to our employees.
- Over a 10-year span, we have provided over $10.6MIL in employee and community assistance.
- In 2019, we launched a companywide partnership with the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, bringing opportunities to support our pillars of giving.
- Emphasizing employee development has resulted in a culture of continuous learning through our corporate universities.
- We hired over 6,000 U.S. veterans, managing a strong program that is increasing year over year.
- We have created over 11,000 employment opportunities to start a new career in the transportation industry.
- On-site fitness centers in 14 locations with plans to expand in the future.