- More than 150 reefer trailers in service
Customs Brokerage Service
- Allows Swift/Trans-Mex to complete the supply chain and offer the ONLY true door-to-door transportation service in the market
- On-site customs brokerage within the Laredo and Nuevo Laredo terminals to immediately process required paperwork
- Eliminates unnecessary delays and improves communication between the Carrier, Customs Broker and Customer
- Provides greater control, handling and security of our customers’ freight
- Loads are kept at our terminals or at the customs brokers’ new state of the art 70,000 square foot warehouse in front of Swift Laredo
- Full range of freight forwarding services are offered, including customs clearance, warehousing, in-bond storage and cancellation, transloading, etc.
- Customer receives a single itemized invoice for door-to-door service, eliminating additional administrative requirements
- We have this service available on the borders of: Cd Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Matamoros, Piedras Negras, Tijuana
- Container On Flat Car (COFC)
- Over 8,900 containers for intermodal services within Swift's network
- We service through the ramps of: Salinas Victoria (KCS), Puerta Mexico (KCS), San Luis Potosi (KCS), Silao (FERROMEX)
- Our Linhaul service in 53" Dry Van and Flatbed can be door to door or transloading at the border.