Regional Truck Driving Job Based Out Of Albuquerque, NM
Swift Transportation is hiring now in Albuquerque, NM for a dedicated refrigerated CDL-A driving job based out of Los Lunas, NM. This lane runs in the western US delivering in New Mexico, Southern Colorado, and western Texas and is home weekly. The position is for a dedicated account serving a big box customer with consistent, predictable freight and hometime.
- $1,400 Average Weekly Pay
- Home weekly
- Refrigerated freight
- CDL-A Required; Will Train New Drivers
- Dedicated Lane, Predictable Freight
- Night driving
- Must be available to work holidays
- Must be at least 21 years old and hold a valid Class A license Applicant must have held a driver’s license within the United States or USA territories for the last 12 consecutive months.
- No DUI/DWI within the past 10 years if the offense occurred while they held a CDL-A or Commercial Learners Permit. No DUI/DWI within the last 5 years if the offense occurred prior to getting a CDL-A or Commercial Learners Permit.
- No more than 1 on-road or DOT preventable loss in the last 2 years. No major preventable accidents in the last 5 years. No more than 3 preventable incidents in the past 2 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 2 years. No serious traffic violations in the last 12 months.
- No use of illegal drugs, positive/refused tests in the past 10 years if the incident occurred while they held a CDL-A or Commercial Learners Permit. No drug related conviction within the last 5 years. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug test
- 401K, Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Weekly Paychecks
- Monthly Performance Bonuses*
- Stock Purchase Program